Bluewater Consulting Group provides consulting and integration services for the design, development and implementation of enterprise internet and intranet applications. We provide our clients with professional consulting services that leverage technology as a key competitive resource and result in a measurable return on investment.
Bluewater Consulting Group is focused on helping companies deploy reliable, scalable, and maintainable internet or intranet applications. We have proven experience in architecting, designing, building, and maintaining high-profile, high-volume applications.
If you are planning or currently developing complex, enterprise-level applications using J2EE technologies, we can help you by providing our expertise at any phase in your development process.
Bluewater Consulting Group is a small high-tech consulting company. Our senior consultants each have over 30 man-years of experience in the computer industry.
Our expertise currently covers the following consulting areas:
- Enterprise Java™ Systems (BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Glassfish, Websphere)
- Rule-driven systems (Blaze, OPSJ, JBoss Rules, Drools)
- Internet Security (Network Architecture, Firewalls, Routers, Encryption, Electronic Commerce)
- Object Oriented Software Design and Development (Rational, UML)
- UNIX Kernel Development
- UNIX Systems Administration (Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Linux, *BSD)